Excess Weight?, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE ! TAKE IT FREE !

idealshape at UFJD.yahoo.com idealshape at UFJD.yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 16:35:55 EST 2001

Do you want to
Lose Weight ?

If your answer is " Y E S "  !   Then you need to get started  RIGHT NOW !

I'll tell you "HOW "  and the best of all...  It's    FREE - FREE - FREE -

YOU  have nothing to lose except those unwanted pounds and inches !

PLEASE    *** Rate your interest   FROM   1  TO 10   :
Reply now with the word FREE  in the subject field  !!!

Disclaimer
=======
Thanks for letting me into your mailbox.
These valuable samples will be beneficial to your  health!
If you have received this message by mistake, I apologize.
Please hit 'Reply' and put 'REMOVE' in the subject line.

Have a healthy day !

---