Excess weight? Take this FREE chance!

idealshape at BLFF.yahoo.com idealshape at BLFF.yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:32:05 EST 2001

Do you want to
Lose Weight ?

If your answer is " Y E S "  !    Then you need to get started  RIGHT NOW !

I'll tell you "HOW "  and the best of all...  It's    FREE - FREE - FREE -
FREE

YOU  have nothing to lose except those unwanted pounds and inches !

PLEASE    *** Rate your interest   FROM   1  TO 10   :
Reply now with the word FREE  in the subject field  !!!

Disclaimer
=======
Thanks for letting me into your mailbox.
These valuable samples will be beneficial to your  health!
If you have received this message by mistake,I apologize.
Please hit 'Reply' and put 'REMOVE' in the subject line.

Have a healthy day !

---