Did Shimadzu Enslave American GIs during World War II ???

Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D., P.A. cdub at _REMOVETHIS_erols.com
Sat Jun 2 05:06:56 EST 2001

Mike Darrett wrote:

> On 31 May 2001, shitmadzu wrote:
>
> > Did Shimadzu Enslave American Soldiers?
>
> Probably... but then again, Americans rounded up the Japanese in camps
> here too.

Were they underfed and worked to death?

> Did any of the Southern states offer compensation for slave labor?

Is blood shed on the field of battle not compensation?

> And we can go on and on, regarding Americans vs. the Indians, Chinese,
> Filipinos, etc, etc.

Did we fight for the latter?  Did the former help us defeat the Japanese?