private business proposal.

tanko ayuba tanko_ayuba8 at excite.com
Sat Jun 2 19:22:28 EST 2001

Private Business Proposal.

Dr. Tanko Ayuba
16 Kingsway Road
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria.
Tel/Fax: 234-1-7747907
Email: tanko_ayuba6 at excite.com
          tanko_ayuba7 at excite.com

3rd June, 2001.

Attention: Managing Director/ C.E.O.

Sir,

Request for Urgent Business Relationship.

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret. We shall
be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude
involving a pending business transaction requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are interested
in importation of goods into our country with
funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business we solicit
your assistance to enable us RECIEVE the
said trapped funds ABROAD.

The source of this fund is as follows : During the  regime of our late head of state, Gen.
Sani Abacha, the government officials set up
companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various
Ministries. The NEW CIVILIAN  Government
set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and we have identified a lot of inflated contract
funds which are presently floating in the Central
Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). However, due to our position as civil servants and members of this
panel, we cannot acquire this money in our
names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel
to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose
ACCOUNT the sum of US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty one Million United States Dollars) WILL
BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER.
Hence we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
70% for us (the officials)
20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you)
10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

It is from this 70% that we wish to commence the importation business. Please note that this
transaction is 100% safe and we hope that the funds arrive your account in latest ten (10)
banking days from
the date of reciept of the following information
by TEL/FAX: 234-1-7747907: A suitable name and bank account into which the funds can
be paid.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively.
This way we will use your company’s name to
apply for payments and re-award the contract in your company name.

We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this
transaction.

For security reasons, please respond only to the above Tel/Fax number or email addresses.
I will bring you
into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Tanko Ayuba.

---