Do you need money?? If "yes" Read it !!!

abadimahmoud at FMAN.hotmail.com abadimahmoud at FMAN.hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:52:11 EST 2001

*** This really is worth your valuable time, so...
 PLEASE PRINT THIS NOW FOR READING AT YOUR LEASURE,
 YOU WILL NOT, REGRET IT, WORKS 100% IF YOU TRY IT.

>Dear Friend,
>You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.   Four
>reports available to teach you how to manage your own internet business.
>Everything you need to know is in this message and in these reports.
>IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE.  This is not an "introduction" or a "tease".  The
>WHOLE program is right here, and in the 4 reports.
>Please read this WHOLE email.  Once you see how this works, you will be
>AMAZED and be excited to start your own money making machine the SAME DAY>!!!.
Read this email to the end !   You will be so glad that you did.
>Just take 5 minutes right now and read this through.
>Before you delete this from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little
>time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out >what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a
lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested ($20). Any doubts you have will vanish when
your first orders come in.
> [...]
>our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every
>state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
>and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.
>YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL,  so you are not involved
>in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
>This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.
>This is what you MUST do:
>1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
>don't order them).
>
>For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
>ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
>problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.
>
>MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
>PROBLEMS!
>When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports. You
>will need all four reports so that you can save them on your computer and
>resell them.
>You will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your
>computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
>who will order them from you.
>
>2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
>each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
>instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
>majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll
>also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has
>been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
>
>a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
>b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and remove
>the name and address under REPORT # 4.  This person has made it through the
>cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
>c. Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to REPORT # 4.
>d. Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to REPORT # 3.
>e. Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to REPORT # 2.
>f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT # 1 position.
>
>(Just remove the name under #4, move all the names down and place your name
>and address in the #1 position.)
>Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
>ACCURATELY!
>3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
>it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this
>letter.
>
>Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
>afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is
>FREE!
>
>******************* PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
>
>REPORT # 1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:
 Mahmoud Abadi
 34 Ocean Park East # 30
 Saco, Maine, 04072

>REPORT # 2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk  E-mail on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:
 Faye Mayville
 PO Box 1247
 Crestline, CA  92325

>REPORT # 3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:
 J. Berry
 2559 Heron Dr
 Woodburn, OR  97071

>REPORT # 4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:
 Michael's Internet Marketing
 692 Lancaster Dr. NE #234
 Salem, OR 97310
> [...]
>report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income,
>send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
>process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
>business! Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate
>in this program. Please answer one question.
>DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the
>following facts about this program:
>1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE, SHIP
>OR ADVERTISE.
>2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
>3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing
>information on earth. This program combines the distribution power of e-mail
>together with the revenue generating power of multi-level marketing.
>4. Your only expense-other than your initial $20 investment-is your time!
>5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE
>PROFIT!
>6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.    ACT NOW! Take your first
>step toward achieving financial independence. Order the reports and follow
>the program outlined above-SUCCESS will be your reward.
>
>Thank you for your time and consideration.
>PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
>business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
>office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)1-800-827-5722
>for free help and answers to questions.
>Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
>seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent
>on your activities and advertising. The information contained on this site
>and in the report constitutes no guarantees neither stated nor implied. In
>the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
>guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts
>listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any
>questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
>Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, and Bureau of
>Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.
>This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per
>Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,  further transmissions to you
>by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a
>message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening
>of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are
>a Washington, Virginia, or California resident or otherwise wish to be
>removed from this list, further transmissions to you by the sender of this
>email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email
>address with the word remove in the subject line.~ End of message.

---