rnp topend at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 12 08:03:38 EST 2001

Hoslink - Med Lab Science and Hospital Disciplines links Portal.

There is a very good example of a malaria case on the hoslink site
Use the pathology menu tab and go to the malaria page under hematology.
For histologists  a new section on lab methods with many of the standard

On the pathology downloads page there are a number of free downloadable
pathology manuals..

Why am I telling you this? I am looking for additional manuals and
suitable images to post on most sections of the web site.

Please contact the webmaster if you have suitable materials for posting
- all posts will be given proper credits.

Webmaster - Hoslink