Fast & Easy making money machine from HOME !!!

yeniseab at WFPC.yahoo.com yeniseab at WFPC.yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 06:46:00 EST 2001

Dear Friend,
You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail. Four reports
available to teach you how to manage your own internet business. Everything you
need to know is in this message and in these reports. IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE. This is
not an "introduction" or a "tease". The WHOLE program is right here, and in the 4
reports.
Please read this WHOLE email. Once you see how this works, you will be AMAZED
and be excited to start your own money making machine the SAME DAY !!!. Read
this email to the end ! You will be so glad that you did. Just take 5 minutes right now
and read this through.
Before you delete this from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it
and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen
when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how
you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what
you invested ($20). Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS!
You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail. Seem impossible?
Read on for details.
"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"
Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've been reading about in the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described
below to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved once and for all that there are absolutely no laws people become millionaire's
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.
You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump made an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he
lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he
would find a good network marketing company and get to work. The audience started
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and deadpanned his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to
it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the
past twelve years downsized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems.
I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll
on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and
borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business.
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to receiving
this program I had been sending away for information on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too
much for me to risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make
a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!
But like I was saying, in December of 1999 I received this program. I didn't send for
it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I
couldn't believe my eyes.
Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I
wanted to start, without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper
and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still
a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great
thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program,
and because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am
telling you like it is I hope it don't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made me.
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT # 1
By January 13; I had received 26 orders for REPORT # 1.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT # 1 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had received
196 orders for REPORT # 2.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT # 2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT # 2, 96 more
than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I
received $58,000 with more coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take your time to
read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must
follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money!
In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20 + orders for
REPORT # 1, and 100 +orders for REPORT # 2 and you will make $50,000 or
more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great
opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the
program and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign. I DID!
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke
~~~~

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and the ordered reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in
1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was
the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many of
you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than
ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get
rich", inflation will see to that.
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make
more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point
out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a
testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I
have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out
50,000...and your name will be on every one of them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to
become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! "THINK ABOUT IT"
Jody Jacobs
Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS
OF DOLLAR$
INSTRUCTIONS:
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically,
this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar
sent.
YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are
not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.
*******
This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order
them).

For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on
the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN
CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports. You will
need all four reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them.
You will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your computer so
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps
"a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and remove the name
and address under REPORT # 4. This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt counting their $50,000!
c. Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to REPORT # 4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to REPORT # 3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to REPORT # 2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT # 1 position.

(Just remove the name under #4, move all the names down and place your name and
address in the #1 position.)
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it to your
computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20). You
obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

******************* PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT # 1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT FROM: # 1 FROM:
Mahmoud Abadi
34 Ocean Park East # 30
Saco, ME, 04072
yeniseab at yahoo.com  or  Mabadi at maine.rr.com

REPORT # 2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:
Faye Mayville
PO Box 1247
Crestline, CA 92325

REPORT # 3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:
J. Berry
2559 Heron Dr
Woodburn, OR 97071

REPORT # 4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:
Michael's Internet Marketing
692 Lancaster Dr. NE #234
Salem, OR 97310
There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD # 1 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
(This is explained in report #1)
Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of
FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works.
METHOD # 2: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will send out
hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT # 1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a
total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT # 2.
Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response
to that are 1,000 orders for REPORT # 3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs
each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% response to that are 10,000 orders for REPORT # 4. That's 10,000 $5
bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH
THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!!
REPORT # 2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing; how to obtain bulk
e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.
Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing
a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:
1st level-your 10 members with $5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
THIS TOTALS ------------------------------------------------------$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people
each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered. THAT'S IT!
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On
one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!
Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.
Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will save them when the orders
start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.
Be patient & persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your
results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT # 1 within two
weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you
do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT # 2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business! Before you
make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program. Please
answer one question.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at
the following facts about this program:
1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE, SHIP OR
ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing information on
earth. This program combines the distribution power of e-mail together with the
revenue generating power of multi-level marketing.
4. Your only expense-other than your initial $20 investment-is your time!
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER. ACT NOW! Take your first step
toward achieving financial independence. Order the reports and follow the program
outlined above-SUCCESS will be your reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a business
name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency)1-800-827-5722 for free help and
answers to questions.
Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars
about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities
and advertising. The information contained on this site and in the report constitutes no
guarantees neither stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or
report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any
questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, and Bureau of Consumer Protection
in Washington, DC.
This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per Section
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of
this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address
with the word remove in the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in
the State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of our
technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident or otherwise
wish to be removed from this list, further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with
the word remove in the subject line. *End of message.

---