Patent v. Publication

Duncan Young dsy21 at
Tue Jun 19 03:53:30 EST 2001

A kinda reelevant case might be the discovery of monoclonal Antibodies by
Cesar Milstein around 1975. AFAIK this was never patented, and has been a
vital tool in biological research in the [past 20 years, and provided some
drug leads.
not sure about a more spc drug case though.

news:jwalsh-1806011907310001 at