Bring BUYERS to your website!

James jane0l2l at excite.com
Sun Jun 24 02:00:49 EST 2001

Your Web site is only as good as the number of productive hits that it receives.  This isn't news to you.  What you may not fully appreciate is that quality traffic, (the kind that gets you business), does not just happen. It takes time and strategic planning to achieve.

This is why I am contacting you.  We would like to maximize your Websites visibility on major search engines and directories.  If you are NOT in the top twenty, you're losing business.

To get your FREE search engine placement report that will show you where you currently stand (or don't stand), go to:
http://www.whereismysiteranked.com/free_listing_report.htm.

Thanks,

James Wilhelm Jr.
WhereIsMySiteRanked.com

We apologize if you received this advertisement by mistake.  We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on promotional offers from companies with whom we trade mailing list.  If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please email us at removemyname at whereismysiteranked.com.  You may also send us a remove request via snail mail at RemoveMyName 3747 Beltline Rd. # 225  Addison, TX  75001, or you may phone us at 972-614-1140.
Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.