Composite Rotor

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Mon Jun 25 17:00:44 EST 2001

The former Dejanews, which was acquired by google, has archives.  It
looks like you can post from there.  The address is:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=sci.med.laboratory

I think they archive newsgroups going way back to 1995 or so at least.
They might not have it all uploaded yet, as the switch took place within
the last year, but I know that was their eventual goal.

You can also access other newsgroups from there, also.

Good luck.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology