Composite Rotor

Bruce Sinclair Bruce.sinclair at agresearch.co.NOT_nz
Wed Jun 27 23:38:16 EST 2001

In article <7bee6562.0106251051.2482569f at posting.google.com>, rjohnstone at composite.com (Ron Johnstone) wrote:
:While exploring the internet the other day I noticed that some time
:ago someone posted an anonymous "poison pen" letter concerning our
:company.

:I hope this doesn't come across to you as a sales pitch.  I intend
:only to set the record straight by responding to the untrue
:allegations and I cannot do so by replying directly to the thread due
:to the one month time limit expiration.

Fear not. The source of the information is at least as important as the
information itself ... I know I treat anything signed by ms 'anonymous' with
a great deal of laughter :) :)

Bruce