FWD: B2B Database Going Online

mailer_10 at chickmail.com mailer_10 at chickmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:59:43 EST 2001

You can now access contact data for over 8.5 Million Records. All of them have their own .com .org or .net domain name, making them serious prospects for Internet business.

Our data base readily accessible on CD-Rom, list the Names, Contact Information, Physical Address, Phone #, Fax #, SIC Industry Code, URL (Domain Name), and Contact Email Address which you can use to efficiently target companies worldwide.

Over 8.5 Million Physical Addresses let you target businesses by Country, State, City, Province, Zip Code, Area Code or by using the SIC Industry Code.  The data comes in a Comma-Delimited ASCII format which makes it easy to manipulate and Import/Export records to your Contact-Management, Spreadsheet, analysis and Broadcasting Applications.

We’d be happy to give you rough counts for your industry target market. We also build databases to order and carry more than a dozen other data bases both Domestic and International ( B2B and B2C).

We also offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet.  Bulk e-mail can get you the best exposure on the net. What makes this kind of advertising so effective is the fact that you go to the potential customer. Not like search engines or print ads that the potential customer has to do all the searching.  Dollar for dollar bulk e-mailing is also the most economical.  We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad!  It's that simple!

What we offer is simple:

*General AO* Lists or other ISPs

#10,000		Emails		$195.00
#100,000	Emails		$495.00
#250,000	Emails		$995.00
#500,000	Emails		$1,495.00
#1,000,000	Emails		$2,495.00
#2,500,000	Emails		$4,995.00
#5,000,000+	Emails		(Call for Quote)

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists (Starting @):

#10,000		Emails		$495.00
#100,000	Emails		$995.00
#250,000	Emails		$1,495.00
#500,000	Emails		$2,995.00
#1,000,000	Emails		 (Call for Quote)

METHOD OF PAYMENT , CASHIERS CHECK MONEY ORDER OR BANK WIRE.

$$$GET A FREE 25% ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER...
IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECIEVING THIS MESSAGE!

Call for bigger packages!  ORDER NOW!!!	AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

Please send me more info about:

[ ] Master Disc 2000 8.5 Million Records, Cost US$799.00
[ ] Online Updates & Download Access Cost US$199.00 (Annually)
[ ] Commercial Email Services & Products

Note: Not all records contain complete data, call for breakdowns.

For more details on Database, please call:

#954.340.1628 (US & International)

or fax form below to:
#954.753.2846

(Make Sure To Mention Reseller Id #1429 When Calling)

Company name: ___________________________________________

Web Site Url: ___________________________________________

Contact name: ___________________________________________

Email: __________________________________________________

Phone: __________________________________________________

Fax:  ___________________________________________________

Street address: _________________________________________

City, Zip, State: _______________________________________

Country: ________________________________________________

Check the following that apply:

_____	Please Notify Me Of Online Web Site & Register Me For Access Using The Information Above.

Also Please, Send Additional Information on:

_____	Online Adult & Gaming Owner/Operaters
_____	Online Adult Subscribers & Online Gamers Databases
_____	Online Billing/Credit Card Processing
_____	Emailing Services and Databases
_____	Search Engine Positioning
_____	International Contact Lists
_____	Buying / Selling Traffic
_____	Web Site Hosting Services
_____	Internet Bandwidth Services (T-1's Starting at $999.00)

To discontinue receipt of further notice and to be removed from our
database, please reply with the word Remove in subject. Or call us at
#954.340.1628 leave your email address for removal from the database
and future mailings.

Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address etc., will not allow
us to be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.

020501

---