Professionals and Academics Network

Professionals and Academics Network ads at ProAcad.com
Wed Mar 7 09:28:48 EST 2001

I certainly appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration.
However, at the moment, I cannot claim to be a know-it-all kind of guy.  I
deliver a service and an application that I know how to do.

That does not mean that I will not consider other technologies in the future
if this project reaches a certain size and the members interested in it
would demand a change of technology.

Regards,
Phillip Williams

news:3AA6375D.4F6665C6 at mail.ncifcrf.gov...