Professionals and Academics Network

Professionals and Academics Network ads at ProAcad.com
Thu Mar 8 10:32:47 EST 2001

You referred, in your message below, to an article that you authored
(http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/hagel.html) in which you quoted
a study by Hagel and Singer  that you either did not understand or tried to
mis-apply to this case just to advertise your site.

What you failed to understand in your message below is that ProAcad does not
capture consumers data or analyze consumer profiles.

ProAcad connects consumers, whose data is not collected, to professionals
and academics who are interested in reaching to their clients in the most
efficient way.  The professionals and academics data that is advertised on
ProAcad can be found in various other sources, such as individual website,
yellow pages, referral services, published booklets of regulatory bodies and
associations.  The  added values that ProAcad promises are a central
database and a convenient application that facilitate the process of
searching by the public.

The data of the professionals and academics that join ProAcad is used for
nothing other than being delivered to their customers or colleagues based on
their requested search criteria through a search engine.

Phillip Williams

news:rpg14-025215.13195508032001 at nntp-serv.cam.ac.uk...