ADVERTISING: 10 Million emails for US 15.00

emailsdb emailsdb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 12:24:48 EST 2001

Do you think you can persuade only 2 out of 100 people to buy a US10  product
from you.
 If yes, you are ready to make US$2  Million sell because we are now  offering
you a 10 million emails for US 15.00

 10 Million FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONLY US$15.00 (Including shipping)

 10 Million emails-------------------------- US $15.00

 Direct marketing is easier and cheaper. A lot easier and a lot cheaper!
  over US$2 Million.

 Why we can do this so cheap!!! We have already harvested around more than
 50 Million email addresses and so far the response rate is around 3%-4%.
 You can calculate the simple math to see how much we are going to earn!

 Don't believe it!!!! Many people earning that kind of money right now by
doing the same thing. That is why you get so much emails from people   selling
you their products....it really works if you put effort in it.
 Also you can use the list again and again.

 Of course you cannot sit here, do nothing and earn that amount of money.   You
have to plan your advertising strategies.

 This offer is not for everyone. However, if you can see just how excellent
  the risk / reward ratio in this offer is, you should react immediately!!!

 It's just a numbers game. The more people you send to, the more money you
will make.

 Need help setting up?---------------------
 We will even tell you how to mail them with easy to follow step-by-step   instructions
included with every order. We also send you a copy of
 every law concerning email. It is easy to obey the law and make a fortune.
--------------------------------

 If you can see the value in this opportunity, then now is the time to
 TAKE ACTION.******************************
 WHAT DO YOU GET?

 For the package above
 * 10 Million Fresh email addresses in a CD including bulk emailing   program.

 These names are all in text files ready to mail!!!

 And all for ONLY US$15.00 and start your business right away!!!
 HOW TO ORDER------------
 We will accept Visa Credit Card payment by www.paypal.com The Paypal web  site
is a fantastic idea which has over 5 million users already.

 Payment by www.paypal.com:
 Email us to the emailsdb at yahoo.com with PURCHASE in
 the subject heading along with your Name, the email address you have
 registered with PayPal. From there we will invoice you so you can give us
 your approval of the debit.
 Paypal orders are sent within 24 hours after receiving money. You will    receive
your package by EMAIL within 2-3 days.

 OR

 You can simply mail a check payable to EDDIE LEE or money
 order to the below address with your name, email and postal address
 G.P.O. Box 10658
 Hong Kong
 Attn:Eddie Lee
 ______________
 Once we clear up the cheque or money order, we will send our the package
 right away.
This is an advertising email referred by someone said you might be interested
in the following product.
If you want to be removed from the future advertising
please email emailsdb at yahoo.com with REMOVE in the subject heading along with
your email address. We will remove your name from our list and the list we
are selling if you do the above.

 Sorry if this email offends in anyway.

This message was sent to you by
Name: emailsdb