Professionals and Academics Network

Support nospam at nomail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:53:44 EST 2001

The application is managed by ASP on the server side.  XML/XSL is used both
on the server and the client side.  The reason for  using XML/XSL on the
client side is to save several trips back and forth from the client to the
server to accomplish tasks of reformatting or selective filtering and
displaying of the data.

Support,
ProAcad, Professionals and Academics Network
www.proacad.com
www.societal-concerns.net

news:98ogk2$rco$1 at news.liv.ac.uk...