give us your opinion and win a flight to Vienna!

arlenka klas arlenka.klas at
Tue Mar 20 04:32:28 EST 2001

Hello listmembers!
Our company, Prior Separation Technology, offers custom designed solutions
for the
industrial separation and isolation of products from complex mixtures based
on P-CAC - Preparative Continuous Annular Chromatography (proteins, nucleic
acids, oligosaccharides, natural extracts, chemicals). Since January 01 we
have a new website and would appreciate any feedback, comment and
If you visit our site till 31th of march, you can participate in our
competition and win a
flight to Vienna and an enjoyable weekend in the wonderful k+k hotel Maria
Just go to our site:

Kindest Regards
Arlenka Klas
arlenka.klas at