PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Georges Froidevaux gfx at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 20 12:33:47 EST 2001

Dear All!

I'm a chemistry diploma student in Zurich, Switzerland and I'ld like
to find a picture (or more) of the tree(s) "Centrolobium robustum"
(and of "Centrolobium tomentosum) of the family of the Leguminosae.
First one is also called Putumuju or Zebrawood. I
would need it to put in my diploma work, which is related to the
substances "Centrolobin" and "Centrolobols". But I 've search all the
botanic bibliothek of the university and the internet without finding
anything. Can anyone of you send me some pictures of it or could
indicated me somebody, who
would send a picture(s) of that tree?

Thank you for your response

best greetings from cold Swizterland