Please collect your cheque

nandle at guarantee.co.uk nandle at guarantee.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 19:36:13 EST 2001

FREE MONEY MAKING WEB SITES

Get a 'REVOLUTIONARY' money making web site from us and
we'll make sure you make A LOT OF MONEY. You don't pay
for your site until YOU start earning over £10,000 a
month from it. If you don't we'll give it to you for FREE.

None of them charge surfers for access but you still
get paid major commission per visitor. We HELP YOU!

For full details e-mail me: nandle at guarantee.co.uk

Or call:

>From UK 07050 254 921

>From outside UK 00 44 7050 254 921

Limited offer.

For further details reply with 'MORE DETAILS'
in the subject line. "If you want to be
removed from my email database please reply
with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3,
section 301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

---