Elections of our Scientific Boards

Dr Benoit PRIEUR bos at bestofscience.org
Sat Nov 10 13:02:18 EST 2001

Journal BEST OF SCIENCE
Benoit PRIEUR, MD, PhD
Principal Editor

Dears Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce to you the birth of our free-access
scientific on line publication:  BEST OF SCIENCE , created to
respond to the recommendations of the Second ICSU-UNESCO
International Conference "Electronic Publishing in Science"
( http://www.bestofscience.org)

BEST OF SCIENCE needs Scientific Boards in each field of
science to provide rating to published papers.

If you wish to stand for ELECTIONS OF SCIENTIFIC BOARDS,
consult our page: http://bestofscience.free.fr/Elections.html

Please, forward this message to any colleague so they can
take advantage of our offer .

Best regards

Dr Benoit E. PRIEUR

BEST OF SCIENCE is a not-for-profit association

--
User of http://www.foorum.com/. The best tools for usenet searching.