Opposite of progeria?

Sagittaria sagittaria at softhome.net
Tue Nov 20 19:47:29 EST 2001

Sagittaria <sagittaria at softhome.net> wrote in
news:Xns9154E830DE60Fsagittaria at 127.0.0.1:

> I've heard of the disease progeria, which causes premature aging.
> Is there an opposite disease which causes slow aging, so that an
> adult might look like a 10 year old child?  What is this disease
> called?

Trying one more time for a serious reply.  I saw a person on TV who was
in his 20s but looked like a 10 year old.  However, I only caught the
end so I'm trying to find out what he had.  If anyone can point me in
the right direction I'd appreciate it.

--
---->Sagittaria<----

!gc