NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.general

Pauline Thompson - Usenet Administrator admin at atubl.com
Wed Nov 21 16:10:06 EST 2001

Newsgroup bionet.general slated for REMOVAL on 21 Nov 2001 21:10:06 GMT.

Hello my name is Pauline Thompson, and I am writing to alert
the regular readers of bionet.general that it will be removed
from Usenet on 21 Nov 2001 21:10:06 GMT.  This action will be taken by all
news servers, so clients are advised to update their
readers accordingly.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Pauline Thompson

--
 change deep shopkeepers before the short dirty office, whilst Jimmie believably scolds them too.