NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.general

Pauline Thompson - Usenet Administrator admin at
Wed Nov 21 16:10:06 EST 2001

Newsgroup bionet.general slated for REMOVAL on 21 Nov 2001 21:10:06 GMT.

Hello my name is Pauline Thompson, and I am writing to alert
the regular readers of bionet.general that it will be removed
from Usenet on 21 Nov 2001 21:10:06 GMT.  This action will be taken by all
news servers, so clients are advised to update their
readers accordingly.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Pauline Thompson

 change deep shopkeepers before the short dirty office, whilst Jimmie believably scolds them too.