Cash Grants $500 - $5,000, Never Repay! Time:3:32:11 AM

cf_childs at yahoo.com cf_childs at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 03:14:07 EST 2001

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.
<<message.txt>>