The Secrets of your Financial Independence !!

The Money Maker Program themoney3 at alternativagratis.com
Mon Sep 3 19:59:14 EST 2001

MAKE MONEY EASILY

Dear Friend:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV!

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for
an investment of only $25 US dollars expense at one time"

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say "Bull" , please read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing
about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a national
weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program
described below, to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved
once and for all that there are "absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some
mega-bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:
"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time
I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total of
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in"

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, NJ
""This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day
when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the
simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First
month I only made $240.00, but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290.000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the
simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first,

***************PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****************

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000.00 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortable, please read the following... THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL
COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON
THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You will need
all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer so they will be accessible for
you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of
these reports and keep it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

**** IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other that what is instructed below in
steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on a majority of your profits. Once you understand
the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money. But it dies not work this way.

Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT try to
change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward !!!

1.....After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name and address of the person in REPORT #5. This person has made it
through the cycle and is not doubt counting their fortune.

2.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT #2.

6.....Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY !

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO
NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose
any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-
mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume You
and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be
much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands e-mails instead on only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response,
that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000 e-
mails
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-
mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH - $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:

1..... $50+
2.....$500+
3.....$5,000+
4.....$50,000+
5.....$500,000 ....................GRAND TOTAL = $555,550.00 WOW!

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NOT MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

====

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or
half or even one fourth of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 250 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

====
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add Method # 2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's
it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they
send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not
advertise until they receive the report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS______________________________________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each report. Checks NOT accepted.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of
those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER and NAME of the report you are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
====

REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

D.Lascala
C.Correo N°5
Acassuso ( 1641 )
Buenos Aires
Argentina
don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the reports.

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:
G.Leone
C.Correo Nº89 - Suc.028
Buenos Aires [1428]
Argentina
don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the reports.

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

E.Fernandez
Quesada 1517
Buenos Aires [1429]
Argentina
don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the reports.

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and
the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Maria Tome
De la Cruz 488
Lanus [1826]
Pcia. Buenos Aires
Argentina
don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the reports.

REPORT #5 "How to send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Adhelma Fernandez
Libertad 138
Martinez [1640]
Pcia.Buenos Aires
Argentina
don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the reports.

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for report # 1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-
mails until you do.
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders
or more for report #2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, you can RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are placed in front of a different report. You can keep track of your progress by
watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE
PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
business!!

====

THE FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your
life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in
the next few weeks and months that you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put your name and address in Report # 1 and moved the others to # 2 - # 5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-
mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send
out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to
become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago, I am an accountant with a
major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I
grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received a total of $147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked.
I have joined Jody in her "hobby"."

Mitchell Wolf,
Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
my money back.
I was surprised when I found my medium sized post office box crammed with orders. I
made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and
so big."

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before, I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given
it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until
I was e-mailed again by someone else............11 months passed then it luckily came
again........I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza,
New York, NY

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I
followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come
in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash
count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet".

Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

====
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection, Washington, D.C.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be
considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method
removal. This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is necessary.

---