Let's all join to get $46,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.

Old Friend somewhere at prontomail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:03:28 EST 2001

You can earn $46,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail=2E=20
Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")=2E=2E=2E=20=

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T=2EV=2E"=20

Thank you for your time and Interest=2E=20

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately=2E=20

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major=20
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the=20
investigation of the program described below, to see if it really=20
can make people money=2E=20

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal=2E=20
Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely=20
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program=2E This has helped to=
 show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extr=
a money at home=2E=20

The results of this show has been truly remarkable=2E So many people are p=
articipating that those involved are doing, much better than ever before=2E=
 Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciti=
ng to be a part of lately=2E You will understand once you experience it=2E=
=20

"HERE IT IS BELOW"=20
________________________________________________=20
________________________________________________=20

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***=20

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a =
look at=2E It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income re=
turn is TREMENDOUS!!!=20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$=20

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days! Please re=
ad the enclosed program=2E=2E=2ETHEN READ IT AGAIN!!!=20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$=20

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY=2E It does not requi=
re you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all=
, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail=2E If you belie=
ve that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, TH=
IS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true=2E=
=20

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly=2E=2E=2E10=
0% EVERY TIME=2E E-mail is the sales tool of the future=2E Take advantage =
of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wai=
t, the more people will be doing business using e-mail=2E Get your piece o=
f this action!!!=20

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability=2E It is bei=
ng taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and t=
he Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods a=
nd services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 19=
90's=2E=20

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires =
in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several years =
in MLM=2E Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people become millionair=
es everyday through Multi-Level Marketing=2E=20

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A =
MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appeara=
nce on the David Letterman show=2E Dave asked him what he would do if=20
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch=2E Without hesitatin=
g, Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get to wo=
rk=2E The audience started to hoot and boo him=2E He looked out at the aud=
ience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you=
 are all sitting out there!"=20

With network marketing you have two sources of income=2E Direct commission=
s from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people y=
ou introduce to the business=2E=20

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy=2E It means investing time or=
 money once and getting paid again and again and again=2E In network marke=
ting, it also means getting paid for the work of others=2E=20

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different countri=
es across the world=2E=20

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers=
=2E Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought=
 and study to it=2E=20

My name is Johnathon Rourke=2E Two years ago, the corporation I worked at =
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated=2E Aft=
er unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business=2E Over =
the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems=2E I owed my =
family, friends and creditors over $35,000=2E The economy was taking a tol=
l on my=20
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet=2E I had to refinance =
and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business=2E=
 AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing=
 to share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER =
FINANCIALLY!!!=20

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail=2E Six month's prior t=
o receiving this program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on variou=
s business opportunities=2E All of the programs I received, in my opinion,=
 were not cost effective=2E They were either too difficult for me to compr=
ehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they=
 would=20
work or not=2E One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year=
=2E=2E=2Eit didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!=20

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program=2E I di=
dn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list=2E=
 THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I=
 was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes=2E Here was a MONEY =
MAKING PHENOMENON=2E I could invest as much as I wanted to start,=20
without putting me further into debt=2E After I got a pencil and paper and=
 figured it out, I would at least get my money back=2E But like most of yo=
u I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspe=
cts of it all=2E So I checked it out with the U=2ES=2E Post Office (1-800-=
725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determi=
ning the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT=2E"=20=

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails=2E It cost me about $15 for my time o=
n-line=2E The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for =
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfill=
ed via e-mail, the only expense is my time=2E I am telling you like it is,=
 I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "r=
ip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me=2E=20

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1=2E B=
y January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1=2E Your goal is to "R=
ECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS=2E IF YOU DON'T, SE=
ND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $46,000 in 90 =
days was done=2E=20

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2=2E Your goal is to =
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS=2E IF NOT, SEND=
 OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO=2E ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS E=
ASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL=2E" Well, I had 196 orders for=
 REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed=2E So I sat back and relaxed=2E=20

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $42,000 with more comin=
g in every day=2E=20

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car=2E Please take ti=
me to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remem=
ber, it won't work if you don't try it=2E This program does work, but you =
must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your n=
ame in a different place=2E It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of mon=
ey! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orde=
rs for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 =
or more in 90 days=2E I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!=20

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry=2E It really =
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you=2E If you choose to=
 participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial =
security=2E=20

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was=
, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign=2E I DID!=20=

Sincerely,=20

Johnathon Rourke=20

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:=20

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should hav=
e concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have bee=
n created by an amateur=2E=20

Let me tell you a little about myself=2E I had a profitable business for 1=
0 years=2E Then in 1979 my business began falling off=2E I was doing the s=
ame things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working=2E=
 Finally, I figured it out=2E It wasn't me, it was the economy=2E Inflatio=
n and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us sinc=
e 1945=2E I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate=2E=
=2E=2E because many of you know from first hand experience=2E There were m=
ore failures and bankruptcies than ever before=2E=20

The middle class was vanishing=2E Those who knew what they were doing inve=
sted wisely and moved up=2E Those who did not, including those who never h=
ad anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor=
=2E As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER=2E"=20=

The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" =
or "get rich", inflation will see to that=2E=20

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom for=
 the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT=2E=
" You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagin=
ed=2E=20

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor any=
one else who has provided a testimonial for this program=2E I have already=
 made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sendin=
g ut over 1,600,000 programs=2E Now I have several offices that make this =
and several other programs here and over seas=2E=20

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED=2E Do not change it in any way=2E=
 It works exceedingly well as it is now=2E Remember to e-mail a copy of th=
is exciting report to everyone you can think of=2E One of the people you s=
end this to may send out 100,000 or more=2E=2E=2Eand your name will be on =
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potentia=
l customers=20
you will reach=2E=20

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and oppor=
tunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!=20

"THINK ABOUT IT"=20

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a =
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT=2E Get a pencil and figur=
e out what could happen when YOU participate=2E Figure out the worst possi=
ble response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make lot o=
f money! You will definitely get back what you invested=2E Any doubts you =
have=20
will vanish when your first orders come in=2E IT WORKS!=20
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA=20

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$=20

INSTRUCTIONS:=20

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME=2E I am sure t=
hat you could use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days=2E Before you =
say "BULL=2E=2E=2E ", please read this program carefully=2E This is not a =
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity=2E Basically,=
 this is what you do:=20

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting ne=
w partners and selling our products=2E Because of the global nature of the=
 internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners f=
rom all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent=2E YO=
UR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved i=
n personal selling=2E You do it privately in your own home, store or offic=
e=2E This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere=2E=20

This is what you MUST do:=20

1=2E Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=20
(you can't sell them if you don't order them)=2E=20

a=2E For each report, send $5=2E00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT Y=
OU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in c=
ase of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the=
 report=2E=20
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROB=
LEMS!=20

b=2E When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five repor=
ts=2E You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your com=
puter and resell them=2E=20

c=2E Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five=20
reports=2E Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you t=
o send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you=2E=20

2=2E IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next =
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is in=
structed below in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the majori=
ty of your profits=2E Once you understand the way this works, you'll also =
see how it doesn't work if you change it=2E Remember, this method has been=
 tested, and if you alter it, it will not work=2E=20

a=2E Look below for the listing of available reports=2E=20

b=2E After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and RE=
M0VE the name and address under REPORT #5=2E This person has made it throu=
gh the cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000! Also, change the name=
 of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on the top of =
this document to your own=2E=20

c=2E Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5=2E=20

d=2E Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4=2E=20

e=2E Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3=2E=20

f=2E Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2=2E=20

g=2E Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position=2E=20

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!=20

3=2E Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and sa=
ve it to your computer=2E Make NO changes to the instruction portion of th=
is letter=2E=20

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can af=
ford $25)=2E You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail =
is FREE!=20

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports =
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which =
includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free classif=
ied ads and much, much more=2E=20

In addition you will be provided with INF0MATION on Internet Marketing Clu=
bs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere int=
ernet marketing clubs on the INTERNET=2E This club provides a forum where=20=

internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets =
on Internet Marketing=2E In addition, members of this club are provided fr=
ee internet marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Mark=
eter=2E=20

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 f=
resh e-mail addresses each week=2E This club will provide you with hundred=
s of free resources which include: How to obtain free web sites, how to ob=
tain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-=
mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups,=20=

free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and muc=
h=20
more=2E=20

There are two primary methods of building your downline:=20

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL=20

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'=
ll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each=2E =
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0=2E3% response=2E Using a g=
ood list the response could be much better=2E Also, many people will send =
out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000=2E But continuing w=
ith this example, you send out only 2,000 programs=2E With a 0=2E3% respon=
se, that=20
is only 6 orders for REPORT #1=2E Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,=
000 programs each for a total of 12,000=2E Out of those 0=2E3%, 36 people =
respond and order REPORT #2=2E Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a=
 total of 72,000=2E The 0=2E3% response to that is 216 orders for REPORT #=
3=2E Those 216=20
send out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total=2E The 0=2E3% response to=
 that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4=2E Those 1,296 send out 2,000 programs=
 each for a 2,592,000 total=2E The 0=2E3% response to that is 7,776 orders=
 for REPORT #5=2E=20

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this example i=
s $30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of $46,650!!!=20

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL T=
O WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A M=
OMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INS=
TEAD OF 2,000=2E=20
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost=
 to participate in this is practically nothing=2E You obviously already ha=
ve an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!=20

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell yo=
u where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lis=
ts and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free=2E=20

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET=20

1=2E Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are=20
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise=2E Let's say you decide to start smal=
l just to see how well it works=2E Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 peopl=
e to participate on your first level=2E (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the =
internet will EASILY get a larger response=2E) Also assume that everyone e=
lse in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members=2E Follow this examp=
le to achieve=20
the STAGGERING results below=2E=20

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6)=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=
=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E$30=20
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=
=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E$180=20
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=
=2E=2E $1,080=20
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E $6,4=
80=20
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)=2E=2E=2E $38,880=20
=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=
=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=
=2E$46,650=20
_________________________________________________________________________=20=

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recrui=
t 6 people each=2E Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 peo=
ple to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants!=20

THINK ABOUT IT!=20

For every $5=2E00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report t=
hey ordered=2E THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! T=
his=20
will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address o=
n it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the r=
eport!=20

________________________________________________=20

AVAILABLE REPORTS=20
________________________________________________=20

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***=20

Notes:=20

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U=2ES=2E CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT=20
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL=20
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of p=
aper=2E On one of those sheets of paper, include:=20

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering
(b) your e-mail address  (So your report can come by email)
(c) your name & postal address=2E

*** Place your name in the 1st report=2E Move the rest of the names down c=
ausing whoever is in 5th position to go off the list=2E****

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:=20
________________________________________________=20

REPORT#1  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT#1 FROM:

HCT ,
34 JERRYS DRIVE,
BURLINGTON, NEW JERSEY,
USA 0803

________________________________________________=20
 REPORT#2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT#2 FROM: =20

Eyad Y=2E Makki Zakari,
P=2E O=2E Box: 80098
Jeddah 21589
Saudi Arabia

 ________________________________________________=20
 REPORT#3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT#3 FROM:=20

G=2E Wang
 #04-177, BLK=2E 23B,
 Queen's Close,
 S(141023), Singapore=2E=20
________________________________________________=20
 REPORT#4 " How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multi Level=
 Marketing and the Internet"
 ORDER REPORT#4 FROM:=20

 Dusty
P=2EO=2E Box 60204
Palm Bay, FL   32906-0204
USA

 ________________________________________________=20
 REPORT#5 "How to Send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
 ORDER REPORT#5 FROM:=20

 S and D Marketing
 P=2EO=2E Box 8365=20
 LA Crescenta, CA 91224
USA

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide!=20

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******=20

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,=20
and follow the directions accurately=2E=20

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have=20
them when the orders start coming in because:=20

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested=20
product/report=2E=20

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE=2E=20

* Be patient and persistent with this program=2E If you follow the=20
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!=20

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!=20

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******=20

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:=20

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue ad=
vertising or sending e-mails until you do=2E Then, a couple of weeks later=
 you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2=2E If you don't, cont=
inue advertising or sending e-mails until you do=2E=20

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, be=
cause the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to=
 roll in!=20

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:=20

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of=
 a DIFFERENT report=2E You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching whi=
ch report people are ordering from you=2E If you want to generate more inc=
ome, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the w=
hole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from=
 this=20
business!=20

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this=
 program=2E Please answer one question=2E DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?=
 If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this progr=
am:=20

1=2E YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT=20
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!=20

2=2E YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT=20
COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!=20

3=2E YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT=20
COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!=20

4=2E YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET=20
AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO=20
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!=20

5=2E YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR=20
INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!=20

6=2E VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE=20
FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!=20

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******=20

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rul=
e of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work =
and you'll lose a lot of potential income=2E I'm living proof that it work=
s=2E It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with =
little cost to you=2E If you do choose to participate, follow the program =
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security=2E Fred Dellaca, =
Westport, New Zealand=20

My name is Mitchell=2E My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL=2E I am a =
cost accountant with a major U=2ES=2E Corporation and I make pretty good m=
oney=2E When I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "ju=
nk mail=2E" I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the po=
pulation and percentages involved=2E I "knew" it wouldn't work=2E Jody tot=
ally ignored my=20
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet=2E I made merciless fun=
 of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thin=
g didn't work=2E=2E=2E well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had=
 received over 50 responses=2E Within 45 days she had received over $147,2=
00 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and th=
at it wouldn't work=2E I AM a believer now=2E I have joined Jody in her "h=
obby=2E" I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the =
"rat race"=20
and it's not for me=2E We owe it all to MLM=2E=20
Mitchell Wolf MD=2E, Chicago, IL=20

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is hon=
est, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of m=
oney in a short time=2E I was approached several times before I checked th=
is out=2E I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the min=
imal effort and money required=2E To my astonishment, I received $36,470=2E=
00 in the=20
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in=2E=20
Sincerely yours,=20
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden=20

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind t=
o participate in this plan=2E But conservative that I am, I decided that t=
he initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I woul=
dn't get enough orders to at least get my money back=2E I surprised when I=
 found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it =
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window=2E =
I'll make=20
more money this year than any 10 years of my life before=2E The nice thing=
 about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live=2E There simp=
ly isn't a better investment with a faster return=2E=20
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada=20

I had received this program before=2E I deleted it, but later I wondered i=
f I shouldn't have given it a try=2E Of course, I had no idea who to conta=
ct to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another prog=
ram, =2E11 months passed then it came=2E=2E=2EI didn't delete this one!=2E=
=2E=2EI made more than $41,000 on the first try!!=20
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt=20

This is my third time to participate in this plan=2E We have quit our jobs=
, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our m=
oney=2E The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you d=
o it=2E For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golde=
n opportunity=2E=20
Good luck and happy spending!=20
Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands=20

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM=
!=20

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN=20

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS=20

________________________________________________=20

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a busi=
ness name, learning how income tax is handled, etc=2E, contact your local =
office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-=
5722 for free help and answers to questions=2E Also, the Internal Revenue =
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about=20
business tax requirements=2E Your earnings and results are highly dependan=
t on your activities and advertising=2E This letter constitutes no guarant=
ees stated nor implied=2E In the event that it is determined that this let=
ter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void=2E Any=
 testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be factual =
or non-verifiable=2E If you have any question of the legality of this lett=
er contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federa=
l=20
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC=2E=20

Under Bill s=2E1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter =
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact informati=
on and a method of removal=2E To be Removed please reply to email with the=
 words REMOVE in the subject area=2E=20

---