Visit Consoleplus.Com for cool Playstation Accessories

sales at sales at
Mon Sep 24 21:30:26 EST 2001

Welcome to Consoleplus.Com!

Do you have a Playstation, Playstation2 or a Dreamcast Console?

Then visit us at for the latest in Playstation, Playstation2 and Dreamcast 'must have' accessories.

See the latest USB MOD that will allow you to play all your PSX1 and PS2 backups on your Playstation2.

Or just stop by for a chance to win a Playstation2! We guarantee best service to our customers. And we deliver to your door! We accept Visa and MasterCard or we send you your order via COD. Order now!

Do you own a website? Stop by to see how you can make money by joining our affiliate program at !

Got Modchip?
Got Dream-Chip?

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
Further transmissions by the sender of this email may be stopped, at no cost to you, by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line. Errors, omissions, and exceptions excluded.