15-Question Emotions Survey

Hotel Info hotel at surveyinfo.4asd.com
Tue Sep 25 22:43:17 EST 2001

Dear Friend,

We believe that choosing a hotel is strongly influenced by consumer emotions.
Obviously, consumers select a hotel because they like the price or location.
But we also know that a hotel experience, whether it's for business or pleasure,
will affect our moods and emotions. Our emotions may influence what hotel we
will select or
avoid.

The goal of this study is to examine what feelings contribute to the selection
of a hotel.
Please click this link to evaluate your most recent hotel stay:

http://surveyinfo.4asd.com/survey/hotelsurvey1.php3

Thank you!

*********

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not
wish to
receive our mailings to receive them.  As a result, we have retained the
services of
an independent 3rd party (RemoveYou.com) to administer our list management and
remove list. This is not SPAM. This email was sent to you because your email is
part of a targeted opt-in list.

If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter
your
email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never
receive
another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com

---