humble request - www.coleoptera.org

Vr.R.Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld ricardo at ans.com.au
Thu Aug 1 18:46:04 EST 2002

Dear colleagues,

I would like to update - redesign my website.
please be so kind and write to me what do you like to see on
www.coleoptera.org

There is for taxonomist like you the section <other usefull things> could
be interesting, search for localities, info about types, museums
abbreviations/acronyms or even entonological glossary could be usefull

Any of your advices and comments will be appreciated.

I  also finish testing different antivirus software and the best one
looks
to me is "AVG", it even uninstall without the problems and even they
warning
system works perfect.. And even many viruses are designed even to
attack
Norton Antivirus or McAfee...
Biggest problems was uninstall Norton Antivirus program. I have to
reboot to
DOS to do it..
I have installed link to this program on bottom of my index page and
also in
section <software house>.

Keep care and be of good cheer

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of the World (incl. Lagriinae,
Alleculinae)

websites:
http://www.coleoptera.org. and
http://www.egroups.com/group/coleoptera

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg., B 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
email: ricardo at ans.com.au
          vratislav at bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13610107

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.