ASSISTANCE NEEDED.P/S DELETE IF YOU CANNOT ASSIST.

ROTIMI ADEBAYO& ASSOCIATES enquiries at ecplaza.net
Tue Aug 20 15:31:59 EST 2002

ROTIMI ADEBAYO& ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND SECURITY CONSULTANTS
25 WILLIAMS CRESCENT,
G.R.A LAGOS-NIGERIA.

                                                INVESTMENT  INQUIRY

             My name is Rotimi Adebayo, a legal practitioner and memeber of the institute of
Advanced  legal studies and institute of international affairs in my  country.
     I am forwarding this proposal to you out of the intuitive confidences that you will  assist in
the execution of a certain straight forward transaction.
   This has to do with estate  business or buying of shares in a strong reliable company in your
 country. The investment on  behalf of my client, a former millitary Governor of a state in my
country during the immediate past millitary regime. As a result of a very personal and political
reason, he has decided to maintain anonymity for now pending a confirmation of your willingness
to assist and co-operate in execution of the project.
 Please note that i am only doing this because i anticipated  that you are a straight forward and
reliable person.

       The transaction involves a cash investment of the sum of  (us$22,500,000,00) Twenty two
million five hundred thousand dollars .As soon as i receive your confirmation of assistance, i will
forward all the relevant details that will ensure the  smooth hand-over  of this funds to you.
These details will include a breakdown of exactly what we want, conditions of investments and
percentage of commision that  my client will give you for the services you will be rendering in that
respect.

  This Inquiry requires response as it deserves to be treated with exigency in order that i do not
make further contact for same aboard.
NOTE:IT IS IMPORTANT YOU REPLY TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL
ADDRESS:adebayo00 at netscape.net

Best Regards,
Bar.Rotimi Adebayo

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for
any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to
do so could be a breach of confidence. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the views of the
Trust.

---