911 Anniv Bush Memorial Bill

GiftCD Alert alert at giftcd.com
Fri Aug 23 01:23:06 EST 2002

As a valued GiftCD subscriber, check out this great
gift!

~~~ Free 911 Anniv $2001 Dollar gift.

Limited collector item. Grab one of the hottest
American collection for FREE before Sep 11 2002.
http://giftcd.com/offers/track_colonialmint.shtml

911 Anniversary Gift.

Free with NO SHIPPING! Grab one of this hot gift,
available to all Americans for free. (valid until Sep 11)
http://giftcd.com/offers/track_colonialmint.shtml

Free Gift Dedicated to 911 Anniv Memorial

Grab this President Bush 911 Dollar Bill for FREE.
Offer valid to U.S. residents only.
http://giftcd.com/offers/track_colonialmint.shtml
(Note: Due to heavy demand, limit 1 order per person.)

Regards,
Melissa Parker
Gift CD Editorial Team
http://www.giftcd.com

please forward this email to:

IMPORTANT: To protect our subscribers privacy,
we do not allow third party subscriptions. If you
receive this email by mistake or your friend subscribe
for you without your consent, please forward this email
to us for further investigation.

We welcome suggestions, comments and feedback.
Contact us at: optinsupport at giftcd.com