pGreen discussion group

Jonathan Rees jonathan.rees at plant-sciences.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:30:51 EST 2002

Dear Collegues,

I have set up a Bulletin Board specifically to discuss the use of pGreen, problems with pGreen, and improvements to protocols involving handling of pGreen especially with regard to Arabidopsis transformation.  The board is freely available at:

http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/n/58644/

I hope to collate everyone's input and repost a link to a summary of what people thought.  {The board is hosted on a free-site, so apologies in advance for the nasty adverts!  It has been set up in the absence of any equivalent discussion group}

best regards,

Dr Jonathan Rees

---