Urgent Alert

UrgentNews233323 at aol.com UrgentNews233323 at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 15:54:35 EST 2002

The Newsletter you are currently subscribed to has been taken over by OTC News Alerts welcome aboard

NEWS JUST RELEASED TODAY:  http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020204/sfm098_1.html

OTC News Alerts' Last 3 Picks have gained 358%!
Here is our next Hot Pick!

Westsphere Asset. (OTCBB : WSHA)

URGENT BUY AT $ .55 PER SHARE!

SELL TARGET $1.58 PER SHARE!

Company: (WSHA) The E-DEBIT card allows consumers to access EDI's patent protected online payment system. This payment system utilizes existing electronic funds transfer protocols, allowing consumers to shop online without a credit card. The E-DEBIT card, like cash, is denominational, and is available in fixed dollar values ranging from $20 to $500. The E-DEBIT card also allows for complete anonymity. When a consumer makes an online purchase using an E-DEBIT card, no information is given to the merchant during the course of the purchase unless the consumer actively gives it. Customers will be able to purchase E-DEBIT cards at EDI Internet kiosks and at selected retail locations initially in the Canadian and United States domestic market, with expansion internationally.

Watch for analyst "Strong Buy Recommendations" and several advisory
Newsletters picking WSHA due to rapid expansion in the Company's
business.

Our track record proves we offer valuable research that builds your
wealth.  We target serious gains for serious investors with a 300+%
investment return on WSHA.

[0571FArw8-084PwSc1051bnnD9-014gZMj2776WuyE9-672kzqD2436deAd5-211xZvc3562rPwN0-680 at 76]

---