IT Tie-ups

animation at animation at
Thu Jan 3 08:35:15 EST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam
Sub : IT Tie-ups in Animation (Training/Production),  E-business Solution,
   Placement (SAP & other IT fields), Software Development, Corporate
   Training & Call Centre Training.
We wish to introduce ourselves as the IT division of M/s G.M. Pens International Ltd., with flagship brand ‘REYNOLDS’ ball pen (French Collaboration) with a group turnover of  3000 million Indian Rupees.
We have a state-of-the-art development and production centre at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Chennai, India with a German Tie-up for Animation Development and Training.
Our core business areas:
1)      Animation – Training and Production.
2)      SAP and Other IT Professional Placement
3)      Software Development
4)      E-business Solution
5)      Call Centre Training
Kindly contact us for your requirements. Assuring our commitment and best business practices at all times.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,
for G.M. Infotech
K. Buhary
Please visit our website for further details.
G.M. Infotech
192, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai 600 015, India
Tel : 0091 44 2351224, 2351224 / 2355482 / 83 / 84 Fax : 2355438
E-mail : kbuhary at
Website :