THE NIGHT BEFORE DEFENCE (or A Visit From Citrate) (Repost from 1997)

David J. Meyer meyerdj at phibred.com
Thu Jan 3 14:52:05 EST 2002

This is funny, but hopefully not believed to be true by a biochemistry
student: Pauling was fascinated with ascorbate (vitamin C) not citrate. They
are not at all the same!
--
David J. Meyer, Ph.D.
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.

Although this is my professional address, I do not speak for my company.

news:uu9h2u0qnoo9god35gul7vra0nc5pceukn at 4ax.com...