The Answer To Your Request

gvm at LibertyBasic.zzn.com gvm at LibertyBasic.zzn.com
Sat Jan 5 08:18:50 EST 2002

Hello fellow marketing entreprenuer,
Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive this mailing, by subscribing through one of our marketing partners. As a leader in permission-based email marketing, we are committed to
our strict anti-abuse regulations.

IT'S HOW YOU PROMOTE OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAKES YOU MONEY!!!

Let me ask you this question:
Will more people click on an Offer giving them 200 Free dollars
or will more people click on your current ad? (Of Course the $200
free!)

Unless you're bulk emailing, YOU NEED THIS SERVICE.

What if I could show you how to promote what you are doing now
in a MUCH More powerful way AND PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET,
Would you like that?

COMPARE the ads you're using now to our ad.
YOU'RE STILL PROMOTING THE SAME THING AS YOU ARE NOW.
It's just how you go about it!!!

Your current ad is Hit or Miss!!!  <--- This is a standard 1/1
odds ad.
Ours is Win, Win, Win or Miss!  <--- This is a Hi Tech 3/1 odds
ad.

Just place a simple ad that says: "Make 200 dollars FREE before
paying the Company ANY MONEY AT ALL!!"

How Would You Like to Make $200 FREE?
How Would You Like Others To Send YOU $20 CASH For LIFE?
How Would you like to GET PAID by the MINUTE?
Would you like this Money RIGHT NOW?

(When others responds to your offer, YOUR BANNER and AD is SEEN
FIRST! YOU WIN!)

(Next, They may not want to join your offer but want a powerful
way to Promote what they are already doing!)

(If they signup for a Banner  Ads Suite, YOU WIN by getting 20
dollars!)

If you want to learn how to market on the Internet with a POWERFUL
FORCE,

First Create a FREE Magic Ad Suite, Then Activate it!

Next Go Get an Account!
Click BELOW For Instant Signup

*** IF YOU HAVE NOT CREATED YOUR OWN Banner  SUITE, Click Below.
Other Wise go to yours!

Please go to This site: http://www.mypaypalstore.com/show/suite43038

Receive payments online fast and secure, get your free account
http://paypal.com/affil/pal=gvmglobal%40icqmail.com

Go to your MyPaypalStore.com Suite and select from the Side Bar Links!
SELECT "Activate sites"   See Your Pending Cash.

JUST TRY IT, HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG!
You get all of this with activation:

Make 200 Dollar FREE,
Create a FREE Magic Ad INCOME,
5 FREE Magic Ad credits. Turn Them into CASH! \$200 CASH To YOU!
A 30 Word Ad (Down 8 generations!) GOAL: "Create Instant and Consistent Traffic"
Change BANNER and/or 30 Word Ad anytime. (Goal: "Keep Current
ads and stable URLS!)
You now get $20 from others that subscribe from your Banner  Ads Suite.

You Get: ($20 x 10 credits = $200 DIRECT Cash to your MAILBOX!!!)
(5 people x 1 per credit = 10 credits used,  "You Can Add
More Credit Anytime or Get UNLIMITED Credit for use.")

Your Banner  30 Word Ad will be Displayed on each one of their pages.

All you do is Give Away Free Banner  Ads Suites worth $200.
AND Advertise your service / product as the Sponsor!
Track your pending cash/money order payments online.

For the serious Magic Ads Suite Marketers, You'll want to become
a Monthly Subscriber.

Not only do you make a TON more Money but you get a TON more
ADVERTISE! You get Automatic Autoresponders, Visitors Email Addresses,
Unlimited Credits, AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!

This is a one-time mailing to pre-qualified opt-in prospective customers.
Your email address will automatically be removed from our mailing list,
and never sold or given away. No need to reply

Thank You
gvm/Marketing

---