iNetEvents Witnesses Resurgence in Event Business in 2002

Blue Horse Shoe blue_horse_shoe at lb.bcentral.com
Tue Jan 15 17:11:25 EST 2002

iNetEvents Witnesses Resurgence in Event Business in 2002

1/15/2002 9:00:00 AM

LOS ANGELES, Jan 15, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- iNetEvents, Inc. (IEVT)
today announced that it has seen a strong resurgence in business among its
existing clientele since the decline in activity and bookings of corporate
events caused by the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

iNetEvents is currently negotiating contracts with several previous customers,
including a major West Coast university. In addition, other important clients
including one of the country's largest banking institutions, the law enforcement
division of a leading technology company, and others have begun to rebook
previously cancelled events as well as book new events for 2002.

iNetEvents is also preparing to launch a series of new Online services that will
complement its existing service offerings and broaden its prospective customer
base.

Brandon Stauber, iNetEvents' CEO said, "While circumstances at the end of last
year were bad, we always knew that the overall corporate events market was
strong. We are now seeing this market return and we are ready to serve it with
our superior technology and service."
About iNetEvents, Inc.

iNetEvents, Inc., based in Los Angeles, (http://www.inetevents.com/) develops a
range of Web-based software applications designed specifically for the event
producer who plans conferences, expositions, seminars and corporate meetings.
The company's products enable the event producer to reduce administration
costs and time, enhance the attendee and exhibitor experience, and promote
greater interactivity.

CONTACT:           iNetEvents, Inc.
                   Brandon Stauber, 877/366-4638 or 310/889-9064
                   Fax: 310/889-9164
                   brandon at inetevents.com
                   www.iNetEvents.com
                   or
                   WPH Consultants, Ltd. (Investor Relations)
                   Philippe Niemetz, 800/477-7570 -- toll free
                   Phone: 212/344-6464
                   philippe.niemetz at wphconsultants.com

Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet
with Hyperlinks to your home page.
Copyright (C) 2002 Business Wire. All rights reserved.