Detailers Wanted $10-$50 an hr!

pvega2002 at yahoo.com pvega2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:07:33 EST 2002

-------------------DISCLAIMER------------------------------------
You are on my contact list if you wish not to receive email from
me concerning promotional tools and money making opportunity then
simply click your reply button.  The software I am using will
automatically block all returned mail from my future mailings
unless subject has recognized words in it like Urgent.

Hey

Thanks for opening this e-mail about how to make serious money!  We've got people right now making 20, 40, 60, a $100 an hour and more detailing car's boat's RV's and airplane's.  We also got people making 1,000, 2,000, $5,000 a month and more in their mailbox!  We would like to show you how that's done.  You don't have to become a salesman.  You simply got to do a 30 second demonstration.  So the most important thing to you right now is to see this 30-second demonstration, and find out exactly how we are making the kind of money I am talking about!  Reply back to this email with your
Name?
Phone #?
Best time to reach you?
Address?
To set up an appointment so you can see this incredible 30-second demonstration and get your free sample bottle so you can start making the kind of money we are talking about!  Be sure to add word "sample" in the subject line or give me a call on my cell phone at: 702-203-6209 and thanks for reading this e-mail about serious money.

---