why didn't you watch me?

karina at wantsyou.com karina at wantsyou.com
Sat Jan 19 21:26:07 EST 2002

 (karina at wantsyou.com) on Saturday, January 19, 2002 at 19:22:15

: hey babe, it's karina remember me? if you don't im 5'8" with brown hair and blue eyes with an ass you can bounce a quarter off of :) Im 21 years old and im in my final year of college at OSU in OREGON! i just got my first webcam and i love meeting new people on it and just showing my body off. i want you to come watch me do a striptease! my website is located at: http://205.188.135.153/serelac ~ LOVE ALWAYS! -Karina XOXOXO<33