Confidential business

ahmed shuaibu ahmed_shuaibu at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:59:17 EST 2002

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Engr.AHMED SHUAIBU
IKOYI-LAGOS,
NIGERIA.
TEL/FAX: 234 1 774 2913
24th January,2002.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This
is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top
secret. You have been recommended by your country's Chamber of Commerce
in confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction
of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel
who are interested in importation of goods into our country with
funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence
this business we solicit your assistance to enable us RECIEVE the said
trapped funds ABROAD.

The source of this fund is as follows : During the  regime of our
late head of state, Gen. Sani Abacha, the government officials set
up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly
over-invoiced in various Ministries. The NEW CIVILIAN  Government
set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and we have identified a
lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the
Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). However, due to our position as
civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this
money in our names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter
of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an Overseas partner
INTO whose ACCOUNT the sum of US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty one Million
United States Dollars) WILL BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER. Hence
we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1.       70% for us (the officials)
2.       20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you)
3.       10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses.

It is from this 70% that we wish to commence the importation business.Please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope THAT THE FUNDS
CAN ARRIVE YOUR ACCOUNT in latest ten (10) banking days from the
date of reciept of the following information  by E-MAIL
A SUITABLE NAME AND BANK ACCOUNT INTO WHICH THE FUNDS CAN BE PAID.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and
job description respectively. This way we will use your companys
name to apply for payments and re-award the contract in your company name.

We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this transaction.

Please acknowledge receipt of this letter using the above E-mail or call me
direct on 234 1 774 2913
I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I
have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Engr. Ahmed Shuaibu