Want to quit Smoking?

Smokenomore at snore.com Smokenomore at snore.com
Tue Jan 29 04:14:00 EST 2002

Here Are The Facts...Do Not Become A Statistic...Do Something NOW To Stop Smoking..

-Over 300,000 Americans DIE Annually From Smoking Related issues
-Over 40 Million Americans Smoke
-60% Of Smokers would Like To Quit Smoking But Are NOT Succesful Time After Time

There is a safe, natural solution to your smoking habit:
             *  All natural product
             *  No side effects
             *  Guaranteed results
             * ...A TRUE Gift
             *  Money Back Guarantee
Dont let Smoking Shorten Your Life Or A Loved One's Life..

Give This Product A Try..It Comes With A Money Back Guarantee...Nothing To Lose

This Breakthrough Product Was Released Only 4 Months Ago..
Be One Of The First To Enjoy The Benefits Of This Product...
WHEN The Product Works For You...All I Would
Like Is Your Testimonial In Writing To Post On Our Website!

                             http://ezfunezlife1.tripod.com

To be removed from our mailing list simply click the link below and type remove in the subject line. Please make sure remove is in the subject line.
mailto: bodyBeautiful at verizonmail.com?subject=Remove
[9203BtLf0-532XpJb6781TnFx9-032PkCu5 at 33]

---