Want to quit Smoking?

Smokenomore at snore.com Smokenomore at snore.com
Tue Jan 29 04:14:00 EST 2002

Here Are The Facts...Do Not Become A Statistic...Do Something NOW To Stop Smoking..

-Over 300,000 Americans DIE Annually From Smoking Related issues
-Over 40 Million Americans Smoke
-60% Of Smokers would Like To Quit Smoking But Are NOT Succesful Time After Time
There is a safe, natural solution to your smoking habit:
             *  All natural product
             *  No side effects
             *  Guaranteed results
             * ...A TRUE Gift
             *  Money Back Guarantee
Dont let Smoking Shorten Your Life Or A Loved One's Life..

Give This Product A Try..It Comes With A Money Back Guarantee...Nothing To Lose

This Breakthrough Product Was Released Only 4 Months Ago..
Be One Of The First To Enjoy The Benefits Of This Product...
WHEN The Product Works For You...All I Would
Like Is Your Testimonial In Writing To Post On Our Website!

To be removed from our mailing list simply click the link below and type remove in the subject line. Please make sure remove is in the subject line.
mailto: bodyBeautiful at verizonmail.com?subject=Remove
[9203BtLf0-532XpJb6781TnFx9-032PkCu5 at 33]