Anyone knows Jonathan Carter?

Bereczki, Gabor Gabor_Bereczki at Thomson.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 05:12:40 EST 2002

Hi All,
I am looking for  a guy called Jonathan Carter who used to be my flatmate in
London 1.5 years ago. he used to work for Imperial College doing some
leukemia related research. Neither in the lab nor in the house could anyone
tell where he went. best guess was that he went to Manchester where he
graduated.
Anyone knows any info about him please mail me:
gabor.bereczki at talk21.com or forward this mail to Jonathan.
Thanks,

Gabor Bereczki

********** Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer **********

This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of the addressee(s).
If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.

(1) The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to Thomson Holidays terms of business, as applicable.
(2) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and Thomson Holidays accepts no responsibility for any interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail.
(3) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.

TUI UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117)
Registered Office: Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7SD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 9321
Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 8451
IT Helpdesk: +44 (0)20 7383 1555
E-mail: Postmaster at Thomson.co.uk