Telemarketers earn $250+ per lead idpnr

rxeeBarry yrwgbarry at
Fri Jul 19 06:18:05 EST 2002

Financial Services Company will pay a minimum of $250.00 (max. of $1000.00) for every lead that results in a sale.  Currently many of our Telemarketers are earning more than $5000.00 a month!

For more information call (402) 996-9002 and leave your contact information.  We will get in touch with you within 2-3 business days.

**Please note that we do not provide any training or resources to Telemarketers**

To unsubscribe please send us an email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line to: telemark_0702 at