Make $4000 in 30 Days With us GUARANTEED!!

Terry onebigleg1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 00:32:00 EST 2002

Hi,

"Finally... A Fool-Proof System Where You Can Create a
$5,000 to $10,000 Monthly Income in 30 Days With Just One "BIG" Leg!"

First Month's Goal

10,000 Members

Just imagine, everyone who joins after you is in your downline forever,
which means MASSIVE RESIDUAL INCOME! I already have more than 2000 peoples
below me in 3 days WITHOUT ANY SPONSORING!

JOIN NOW BECAUSE...

Everyone that joins One "BIG" Leg will enter into One BIG straight
downline. This means that everyone who joins after
you will be in your downline even if you are not their personal
sponsor!

Automatic Pre-Enrollment to an Established Rock Solid 9 Year Old
Company that has just introduced a powerful Automatic
Marketing System.

No personal sponsoring required to start earning commissions, however
the more members that you personally sponsor into One "BIG" Leg, the more
money you will make in when we enter our main program.

You could earn residual income on everyone that is in your One "BIG"
Leg downline. That could be 1,000's of members in your very first month!!!!

You earn a $100 to $300 direct commission on Fast Track purchases made
by every member that you sponsor into One "BIG" Leg, and that's just in
Fast Start Bonuses alone!

JOIN FREE NOW and Have ONE BIG LEG Under YOU!
http://www.onebigleg.com/members/tc7107664

---