Sure to reduce 3-8kg in weight in one month by herbmixed medication

zngkouha at zngkouha at
Fri Jun 7 09:29:51 EST 2002

Sure to be 3-8kg weight less in one month
By TCDP capsule Be the Only one in china which won an international gold-prize which is really reduce your weight without any side effects. No need any diet or limitation of eating and any forced sports or movement, sure to be 3-8kg less in one month.

For Eczema and Psoriasis Patients in the world£º Only one day to recovery from eczema by an epoch-making cream first in the world, nonsteroid herb-mixed cream. Also much effective for psoriasis.

For Gout Patient in the world£º¡¡Only two days to leave pain by the herb extract mix ed medicine without any side effects.

For cancer patients in the world even in a late stag£º An pure herb mixed medicine
which effects from the fifth day after you take it. You need not pay except postage  for the medicine if the medicine does not work in 10 days.

Excuse me to send you such mail. This is sent to the peoples whose email addresses were opened on the webs.

If you do not wish to receive any emails from our website, click zngkouha at and send us as it is. Your email address will be deleted automatically.

From¡¡C. S. D. C. C