Welcome to DirectOffers!

DirectOffers directoffers at emspgt1n1wscby48vk7ugvvl8shr4.u.directoffers.net
Wed Nov 6 16:10:37 EST 2002

Dear Potential Member

Welcome to DirectOffers!  We're committed to bringing the Internet's best
deals and opportunities right to your inbox.

DirectOffers is interested in protecting your privacy.  We've acquired this
email address through one of our marketing partners, but wish to give you
the opportunity to opt-out of our mailings before you receive a single
promotion from us.  To be removed instantly and permanently, simply reply to
this email -- no subject or content is required.  Otherwise, we will begin
sending you offers in approximately one week.

We encourage you to participate in our program -- you won't be disappointed!

Rest assured, you can remove yourself from our network at any time simply by
replying to this or any other DirectOffers message. We also recommend that
you review our privacy policy regarding your user information, located at
http://www.directoffers.net/privacy.htm.

We look forward to serving you!

DirectOffers

*** To unsubscribe, simply reply to this message; no subject or content is
required. ***

---