FWD:RE: Tickets to DisneyLand Sweep-stake. Ends Oct 15. Forward.

Tue Oct 1 02:46:04 EST 2002

> Love Disney Movies? Forward to your friends!

Join and grab one of the special offer this week or
tell your friends to get theirs. Good luck!
As a thank you gift to celebrate our 5th anniversary, you
may enter TheMovieSociety "2 Tickets to DisneyLand
Sweep-stake."

-- TheMovieSociety 5 Anniv sweep-stake --

Join now and enter our sweep-stake.
http://www.themoviesociety.com/cgi-bin/offer.cgi?affid=265
(once joined, also check out the movie offers!)

Send yourself or your friend 3 Disney movies

Get 3 FREE Disney Movies. Video, VCD or DVD.
Choose your favorite titles today!
Click Here -- http://www.themoviesociety.com/cgi-bin/offer.cgi?affid=265

Disney Movies give away

Grab one of the hottest Disney Movie. First 3 order is
f.r.e.e! Click Here:
http://www.themoviesociety.com/cgi-bin/offer.cgi?affid=265

Robert Filio
Event support - The Movie Society

This is a tell-a-friend service provided by TheMovieSociety,
the movie fans opt in news-letter.
If you are sub-scribed but no longer wish to be a member and
receive our emails, send a remove email to:
un-sub-scribe-now at themoviesociety.com
To contact our club support, email:
opt-in-support at themoviesociety.com