BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MARYAM ABACHAA maryam_aba0 at lycos.com
Sat Oct 5 08:37:23 EST 2002

DEAR SIR.

I am HAJIYA MARYAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria
Head of
State,General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of
June, 1998 while still on active
duty. l am contacting you in view of the fact that we
will be of great
assistance to each other likeness developing a cordial
relationship.

I currently have within my reach the sum of FIFTY TWO
MILLION US
Dollars (US$52,000,000.00) cash which l intend to use
for investment, like
Real Estate Development or import/export business
specifically in your
country. This money came as a payback contract deal
between my late
husband and a Russian Firm on our countries
multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta
Steel Plant Project.

The Russian Partners returned my husband's share of
USD$52,000,000.00
after the death of my husband and lodged in my
husband's security
company of which l am director right now, the new
Civilian Government have
intensified their probe on my husband's financial and
oil company. In
view of these, l acted fast to
withdraw the US$52,000,000.00 from the company's vault
and deposited in
another private security company vault within the
country.

I have since declared the Security Company bankrupt.
No record ever
existed concerning the money traceable by the
government because there is
no documentation showing that we received the money
from the Russian.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning
government
attitude towards my family, it has become quite
impossible for me to make
use of this money within. Let me refer you to the
front page of This Day
Newspapers of 26th September 2002. You can check it
through their website :
www.thisdayonline.com , click on archives,2002, 26th September
2002) The present
government in Nigeria had frozen and seized all my
bank accounts both
here in Nigeria and abroad. Thus consent l shall
expect you to contact
me urgently to enable us discuss in detail about this
transaction.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, l
proposed a percentage of 17% of the total sum to you
for the expected
service and assistance, 10% for offsetting minor
expenses incurred in
the course of this transaction.
Your urgent response is highly needed as to stop
further contacts. All
correspondence must be by the email address above. l
must use this
opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this
matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your
decision while await your prompt response.

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the
members of my family,
l have decided that this transaction be kept in
utmost secrecy,
remember to include your private Telephone or fax
number for easy
communication. You can also contact my trusted friend
and family attorney,
barrister Jovi Uba on his telephone number:
+234-803-3234557 or fax number
+234-9-2721630.Email:barristerjovi.uba at law.com

Best Regards.

DR. (HAJIYA) MARYAM ABACHA.