Gingivitis? - Gum Disease? - Bleeding Gums?

nxviRobert ijlboramd at
Wed Oct 16 08:28:22 EST 2002

          Gum Disease? - Gingivitis? - Bleeding Gums?
               Nature Provides the Best Answer

Gum disease occurs naturally. You can end it naturally too!

        "Since using Oramd, my wife and I have both
        noticed improvements in our gums. My gums had
        been bleeding due to separation between the
        gum and tooth, or plaque build-up. Using two
        drops for brushing has made a difference. I am
        re-ordering the product because I am convinced
        that it is working for both of us, and I want
        to see how much improvement I can realize over
        a longer period of time. I've only been using
        it for a month and I can see a difference".

        Richard Massie, New York

        "I was experiencing sensitive teeth (sensitive
        to hot and cold) and went to the dentist. He
        coated the affected tooth with a product that
        was supposed to stop the sensitivity but it did
        not. Two days later my first order of OraMD
        arrived and I started to use it. By the second
        day the sensitivity was gone. Also, I like the
        way my teeth feel, clean and fresh, after using
        OraMD. Your product is great".

        Bill Gore
        Cincinnati, OH

        "I really do enjoy using your product ORAMD. It
        gives my mouth such a clean refreshing taste. I
        was so excited when I went to the dentist after
        using your product for 3 months , I had zero bleeding
        points!! That was the first time I had ever had
        no bleeding points. I especially like the fact
        that it is all natural with no chemicals or
        preservatives. If gives my mouth a fresh awaking
        feeling and I feel like I have not had bad breath
        since I have started using it. Its a terrific
        product and would highly recommend it to anyone.
        Thanks for making a healthy tooth polish combination
        mouth wash!"

        Sue Donahoe, Lexington, KY

Click for more information and tons of testimonials

This message sent to bioforum at
We absolutely honor your request to be taken off our mailing list