I have installed a FREE Junk Mail & Virus Filter

Yvonne Yvonne_23190 at libertysurf.fr
Sat Oct 19 11:03:35 EST 2002

This Auto generated message is being sent to the contacts in my address book.

It is to notify you that I have installed a free SPAM | BAR Anti Spam & Virus filter, on my incoming mail.

As long as you write to me using this particular address, your messages will come straight through to my mail inbox.

If, however, at any time you should write to me using a different email address to this one, the SPAM | BAR program will reply to you asking you to confirm you are a real person.

Free Anti-Spam & Virus Software
     C   http://www.spambar.com