Hey

adelevy at youngish.com adelevy at youngish.com
Sat Oct 26 04:13:26 EST 2002

adelevy at youngish.com (adelevy at youngish.com) on Saturday, October 26, 2002 at 10:08:50

io:

Hey my name is Jennifer, I seen you in the chatroom so I decided to email you my picture.<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/allstar2278/jennyspic.gif.exe">My Pic Is Here</a>  ( if that link doesn't work try this one, http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/allstar2278/jennyspic.gif.exe ) Please email me back and tell me your thoughts on it, I wan't
to become a model but I'm not sure on what direction to go. Talk to you in a
bit. <br><br>
If that link doesn't work for you try this one... http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/allstar2278/jennyspic.gif.exe

dttce